TAKE YOUR NEXT DIVING ADVENTURE WITH THE SCUBA PLACE
We are a team of experienced divers, travel and destination experts
delivering bespoke scuba diving holidays around the globe
COME DIVE WITH US
Explore our favourite diving destinations
- With over 7,000 islands and a magnificent coastline, the Philippines deserves its title of the Diving Capital of Asia. Spectacular drop-offs, deep dives, caves, wrecks, and a richly varied marine life await every diver. ©Rob Andrews Photography
- Diving the Galapagos Islands gives you the opportunity to experience everything from sharks to nudibranchs and more. The islands are best known for amazing shark diving around Wolf and Darwin Islands. © Laurent Ouillet for Explorer Ventures
- Triton Bay is one of three regions that comprise the Bird’s Head Seascape (the other two being Raja Ampat and Cenderawasih Bay), which is now considered by marine biologists to be the epicenter of the Coral Triangle and which contains more fish and coral species than anywhere else on the planet. © ROSU Photography & Videography
- Fringing the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico, Florida has a coastline stretching 1350 miles and on its Eastern shores sits the World’s second largest barrier reef system. © Nigel Wade for The Scuba Place
- Bonaire’s sea abounds with beautiful marine life and a fascinating variety of multicoloured tropical fish, there is lots to see while diving on Bonaire. Known for shore diving, many dive centres also offer boat dives giving divers the opportunity to explore Klein Bonaire and island just off the coast. © Javier Del Campo
- Barbados, the most easterly island in the Caribbean archipelago is unlike many of the other islands in the Caribbean, which are volcanic. Barbados itself is an ancient coral reef with over 85% of its surface comprised of limestone. © Frogfish Photography
- The islands of the Turks and Caicos are surrounded by turquoise water and contain over 1,000 square miles of living coral reef. An amazing destination for divers from all over the world, the Turks and Caicos Islands are known for incredible underwater visibility, beautiful wall dives, and an abundance of marine life of all sizes. © Dan Burton
WHERE TO DIVE
Explore our favourite diving destinations
Trinidad & Tobago
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Wow!! I’ve just returned from a scuba trip to Grenada. I cannot recommend The Scuba Place highly enough. You are not just getting a holiday, you are getting an incredible personal experience with personal touches and support every step of the way.
Thank you Team!! Best holiday ever.
Go book with them!!!
This was our first trip with The Scuba Place. John and his team were incredible- truly made the magic happen. Not only did we get there against the odds (we'd never have made it as independent travellers), but John and Mona made us all feel like old friends (we're now new friends!). The escorted trip was run like a club trip, (so expect lots of banter and enjoy the opportunity to let your hair down). It was truly amazing - loved the diving, the company, the humour, the hotel, and the country. What more to say? Go on, book a trip
One Word describes this company and
that is OUTSTANDING. With the current situation re COVID and all the issues
we are all faced with, John and the team at
The Scuba Place lets nothing phase them.
The attention detail is second to none everything was very well structured.
Will I use The scuba Place again.
YES YES YES.
Thank you so much guys
The Scuba Place is the only Scuba holiday agency I use. I have been diving for many years and the team at The Scuba Place are fantastic. Whether a package holiday or bespoke, nothing is a problem. Great prices, and even better service. Sometimes when travelling, problems can occur, on the rare occasion they do, the team at The Scuba Place dealt with them immediately, exactly what you want when far away from home.
I could not recommend them more.
Our recent trip to Bonaire organised by The Scuba Place once again came up trumps with an amazing trip, we have traveled all over the world with this company and they never fail to deliver, their professionalism, organisation and willingness to go the extra mile is second to none. Thank you once again
I don't usually do reviews, but I will make an exception for the Scuba Place. We first used The Scuba Place in 2020 (yes THAT year!) when we planned to do a new Egypt Liveaboard. That fell through, but John
persisted to make something happen for us
We feel truly lucky to have been able to get away that year, John dealt with every emerging crisis in a calm, can-do manner - and always with a smile on his face. Admirable.
Would definitely recommend,
and will use again.